Sunday, June 28, 2009

Del.icio.us.......ways to find web sites

My Del.icio.us bookmarks list is a work in progress. I intend to use this as a source of external storage, so that I won't have to worry about regularly saving my favourites to a USB.

There's no doubt that with all those regular assignment topics that school & uni students bring to the Reference Desk, we could create delicious accounts with a list of useful websites, and pass this on to the customer. They would have to be computer savvy enough to use del.icio.us, but some basic instructions would probably suffice for most people in this age group. It could also be useful for passing on websites to those in our computer lessons.

Delicious has so much to offer, I will have to spend some time playing with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment