Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just as well I'm not a perfectionist

My last blog entry doesn't look like it should. When I previewed it, all the paragraphs were in the right place. When I posted it, it turned to mush. I had a go at editing it, but that made no difference. I'll work on it.
It's all readable, but with a strong whiff of amateur blogger, or 'newb', as my son would say. As you can see, I haven't added any labels to my blog, as I'd rather keep it as my own personal learning exercise at this stage. The fewer viewers the better.

The flickr photo here is of the Monastery Our Lady of Novy Dvur where a member of my Czech family is a Cistercian monk. The monks there lead a life of silence, using their voices only for prayer and song. They are however able to communicate via email!

No comments:

Post a Comment